Monday, August 18, 2014

Beauty and the Bride

These last few months have been very busy with weddings which means lots of glamorous hair and makeup. I'm so grateful for the sense of community Indianapolis provides for me. Having grown up here it seems like I end up crossing paths with people I have known most of my life and it makes work not feel so much like work. I'm grateful for the referrals that I've gotten this past year and it's cool to me to be able to be a part of both my friends and clients big day. xoxo


 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.ฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing information. Amazing blog & good post. Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!! Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  3. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..bridal makeup services in vizag
    best bridal makeup in vizag
    airbrush makeup in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the most valuable information....You must have done good research for the work, I appreciate your efforts..
    Tattoo Studio in Visakhapatnam
    tattoo shops in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete